Header Ads

Angry black kid wants his change and Blooper Reel Credits


 watch the other (very funny) scene: https://youtu.be/h5Wzji699tk

 from the movie, livin da life: http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/livin_da_life_10_movie_set/

Where's my 5 dollars? Don't give me that Japanese shit homegirl! This is America!

Nigga go home, go home. Talk to the hand!

Black Kid: Bitch i want my mother fucking money back.
Asian: You only gave me five dollars.
Black Kid: I gave you twenty mother fucking dollars
Asian: No you didn't you only gave me five dollars
Black Kid: No i gave you twenty, now i go seeing an argument so flat ass straight, homegirl.
Black Kid: I want my change back
Asian: Go home! you only gave me five dollars
Asian: You are not gonna get your change back
Black Kid: You know whats the thing about you chinese mother fuckers?
Asian: Chinese? Me no Chinese me Japanese, (nsalfjknejokfnjlwanjfdlaw)
Black Kid: Homegirl, don't go talking that Japanese shit over here. This is America.
Asian: America...something

Black Kid: Imma blow this mother fucker up if i don't get my mother fucking change.
Asian: Go home! Go Home!
Black Kid: I'm going to talk english not this japanese shit.
Asian: homegirl go home?
Black Kid: Well, i ain't leavin no where untill i get my mother fucking change
Asian: japanese talking?
Black Kid: ilolala chalalmna ass, i want my fucking change
Asian: GO HOME, talk to the hand
Black Kid: Talk to the hand my ass
Asian: Talk to the handdddddd
Black Kid: Give my fucking change i don't care.

african  american, livin da life, livin tha life, angry black kid, angry black  funny, moments, funtage, parody
Sales Events:
eBay Daily Deals Walmart Savings BestBuy Deals



Powered by Blogger.